I started this project by choosing photos that represented my day, and while that worked well (and still does), I kept wanting to branch out more and more. You can kind of see that as my entries went on. So, my next plan of attack is to branch out and (hopefully) show a photo that keeps driving me forward, or, at the very least, shows something a little different from the typical, run-of-the-mill "Here's what I did today!" shot. Let's get started, shall we?
Although this isn't the first time I've experimented with shooting into the sun and lens flare, this one is a tad different, in that the sun is almost directly behind the subject. This has been a shot I've been wanting to do for the longest time now, but with a friend... Unfortunately, none were around during my experiment, so I had to resort to my old pal, Mr. Koala! He didn't mind at all! =P
One day... I'll get the lens flare shot I want. Followed by many more sweet photos, of all sorts. I can't wait to show you guys what I have in store; honestly, most of these photos don't even come close to what I'm looking to do. ;) [I mean that in the least conceited way possible! I truly want to share the experience and spring some stories out this adventure!] Who's game for being part of them? =)
And with that, day 32 is in the books!

Totally reminds me of my Day 015 photo. Yes I remember the day, that was such a sweet shot! haha X)
ReplyDelete