Tuesday, June 15, 2010

016/365 - "Ahhhh!... Mmmm...." [For June 15th, 2010]

Talk about spontaneity! I went out to get coffee and then chill the rest of the night... Well... About that...

It's now... Oh my gosh, I have to get up wayyy too early to look at what time it is. Haha. Anywho, I went out to West Beach immediately after coffee to grab a pic. It was such a good sunset, but the weather was crazy! So much wind, resulting in intense waves that sprayed my car with enough salt water to nullify any visibility whatsoever. 

I then called Angelo up, and got a hold of Eric and Wynton as well. We ended up going back to West Beach to experience the epic waves, where MUCH hilarity ensued =P! A couple quotes, from Wynton in particular: "Oh my God!! *starts running away as he gets drenched by a wave*" and "I HATE YOU!! *starts kicking my car because I locked him out, leaving him out in the cold wind*" LOL!! Good times...

After that little adventure, we proceeded to Wal-Mart. It was very similar to what we did there yesterday. Haha. Here's another quote, this one from Angelo: "Ahhhh!... Mmmm...." We nearly died laughing! (I know I didn't give any context to this quote, but if you've witnessed his sense of humor, you would've been cracking up for hours, too, trust me! =P)

Next up: Donut House!!! Donuts and cards ;). Wynton wasn't able to come along, though =(. 

Finally, Angelo and I dropped Eric off, and then drove around randomly. And by randomly, I do mean randomly! Through several residential streets, another drive through West Beach (that's three!), Coupeville, and a few more local roads before we called it a night. 

*Shakes head* My friends... =P.

What a crazy day... Haha.

Ok, I really should be going to bed!!! At this rate, I'll be lucky to get... 5 hours... Wait, not even! -_- Did NOT think this through, but I wanted to blog while the day was fresh!

Later!

1 comment:

  1. I wanna come next time!!! Why did you guys get SUPER adventerous while I'm here in Spokane?! COME TO SPOKANE!!!

    ReplyDelete