Saturday, June 19, 2010

021/365 - A Brother In Seattle & A Turkey Sandwich

I had a chance to visit Ryan today! =) He's doing... better than he has been, but he's still in ICU. Poor guy's been in there for a long while now, but I'm praying the situation will get better sooner than later, so he can get on with recovery! He's certainly a fighter! Gotta give him that.

However, you may have noticed my photo doesn't have anything to do with visiting my 'brother.' =P Ha. His dad and I went out to eat dinner and this is a shot I took of one of the many paintings on the floor. Umm.... I was thinking about giving a prize to whoever correctly guessed where this photo was taken, but I don't think I can legally do that on Blogger o_O. Haha. SO... If you guess correctly, you'll just have to settle for my undying gratitude! (Which I'd never give otherwise, you know... =P) Hint: You will not regret their turkey and cranberry sandwich!

Ciao!

P.S. Three weeks and counting on this blog! =D Hope you're loving the pics and stories! =)

1 comment:

  1. Minus a few day late posts (for both of us), we are doing well! We're going strong and we can only finish off stronger than we started!!

    YAY FOR US!! I feel like I know where that painting is from, but I'm not too sure ... hmmm.

    ReplyDelete