While I was cleaning my desk, I found two photos I had taken while in Seattle last month, when we visited Ryan. Outside of seeing him, it was a rather random adventure through downtown! We walked all over, into several stores and restaurants, and ended up at Westlake Mall for dinner. We also went to Pike Place Market, twice! Did the unthinkable there by letting Elisa run free, with no cellphone! We have enough problems keeping track of her as it is! (FYI, I almost lost her while I was staring directly at her on another adventure. I don't understand how she does it! Haha.) We (except Ashley and Brendan) went to Queen Anne Hill, too, while all the high schoolers were having their prom pictures taken. =P Mwhaha. Yeah. We had a lot of fun that day. =)
God has definitely blessed me with the best group of friends one could ask for! We're still close, after all these years, and in some ways, I'd say closer. They all mean so much to me! =) Another FYI, Brendan gets an honorary place in the group, because he's just that awesome. ;) Haha. Good job, bro.
You know the drill! See you tomorrow! =D

You know what's funny. I was thinking one day that I wanted to do a picture of old pictures, haha.
ReplyDelete