A few days ago it was Lora, and now it's Ryan's turn! =) I went with her and their/our youth pastor, Justin, to see him. We spent several hours in his room, just hanging out.
Ryan's been through SO much since his double lung transplant well over a month ago. At first, it looked like he'd breeze right on through and get on to rehab... But, I guess having a double lung transplant isn't as easy as we had originally thought... (How hard could it be? =P Haha.) Anywho, so Ryan will be in the hospital until further notice. Hopefully not too much longer!! Please keep Ryan in thoughts and prayers! =)
Like I've said before, their family has been my family, thus Ryan has been my brother, so to speak. A real close friend of mine since high school! It's tough seeing him laid up in a hospital bed, knowing he's meant for so much more. And, I've caught more than a glimpse of what he can accomplish, before things slowed down for him. But, this is his second chance at life!!! There may be a lot of medical hurdles right now, but I know things will really start happening quick once he jumps over them! I'm excited to see where God's going to take him from here!! It'll be awesome, for sure!!! =)

I love this picture! =D
ReplyDelete