Friday, June 25, 2010

026/365 - Artistry of Light [For June 24, 2010]

I'd say today was fairly productive! I started the day off by writing my Matthew 6:5-15 study for church in the evening! Worked in the afternoon and then it was off to said study! Unfortunately, Nicole was the only one who came. =/ So thankful she did, though! We improvised and had a good talk through it, as well as some other verses and thoughts. Good stuff. =)

Afterwards, Eric and I played some tennis and experimented with light painting! We had tried once before, but this was the first time we spent a good while setting up, and attempted it for real. I'd say we did alright. ;) Eric nailed this one, for a friend of his, per her request. We were doing this in his garage, so we had some sweet reflections off the cars. Whatcha think? =D Definitely a fun concept to play around with, and will come back to this artistry again!!!

1 comment: