It's that time of year again! =) Ultimate is one of the greatest games of all time. Of all time! Usually, these Friday games get a ton of people, and today was no different. In fact, some argued that it may have been too many people! Haha. But, it was so much fun, nonetheless! It made for some rather interesting plays and outcomes (As you can see by Wynton's reaction in this photo, it seems this was one of those plays where you wonder, "What happened?!?" Haha.) Ah, Ultimate. How I've missed thee. =P
After frisbee, I went to NEX with Micah because he needed a new camera. So, it was a no-brainer for me to tag along. Haha. I got to play with a Canon G11, which is pretty much the best point-&-shoot camera money can buy right now... And, boy, do you need a lot of it to purchase it! =S Haha. It was amazing, though. DSLR functions, sans an interchangeable lens.
Then, I had a quick dinner and it was off to work I went! (I had no rest today!) Worked all the way until 10:40pm... Outside... Building a fence... O_O! Haha. I guess it was better than working during the afternoon, when it was toasty out, though.
Immediately following that, Angelo and I took off to the Kaffeehaus... Which, apparently, is never open anymore unless there's a concert or something!! Argh! So, after some random driving around, we eventually made it to the Donut House. ;) Yes. And God took over from there, taking us through Romans 3. Had some good discussion about that and some other related issues.
It's crazy how God works! I started Romans with a couple guys Wednesday night, Romans 2 with Micah on Thursday (Coincidentally, he was also starting a Romans study, too, and was just reading 2 himself.), and now 3 with Angelo. Who will it be tonight?! ;) Also, went through some of Matthew 6 yesterday, which is a Gospel I've always been wanting/needing to study. I feel like God's been working hard on me lately, especially this week, when I think I needed it most, and clearly He thought I did, too. I'm really wanting to see what He does with me! I feel that ministry needs to play a larger role than I've been planning for in my life. I still want to do photography along with it, for sure, but I'm beginning to feel a stronger calling to ministry. Reaching out. More hands on. That sorta thing. Hmm hmm.
Things to pray about!

No comments:
Post a Comment