Tuesday, June 15, 2010

017/365 - Life Is A Photograph

Today, I didn't have much of a choice. I had to wash my car. I couldn't let layers of salt water just sit there in the boiling sun! Which, I'm still not sure how that happened... =P. Haha.

As I was kneeling down, I glanced up and saw this sight (pictured). Thought it'd make for a cool shot of the day, so here you go! =)

Call me strange, but I go through my day like I'm taking a photograph. If I have my camera, I'll try to take an actual shot of what I see. If I don't, I see the world "through the lens;" like if I were to have a camera on me, I would most certainly take the shot! I'm not sure if this makes any sense, or if I'm coming across as having gone off the deep end, but it's the truth! Haha. I don't know...

Sorry. I'm so scatterbrain right now! This topic hit a chord that I didn't expect, and it may be too deep for right now. It would've launched this into hours worth of writing, resulting in several hundred words more. Haha. Uhh, hopefully tomorrow will be better! ;) Enjoy the shot! Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I thought I'd take a break from homework, haha.

    I knew what you meant with your "photography" talk. I always look at things as if i were going to take a picture of it. I mainly do it when I see a place where I could take photos of someone.

    PS. Love the shot, it's kind of like my shot where I'm in Seattle, if you look closely you can see the "action" of the city in the reflection. Ahh! Photography mind has taken over my regular mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most people have that experience when they are passionate about something. Everything I do I usually relate it to youth ministry, shows, movies, tv (all the media aspects obviously). But even what I read, what I experience, how I see my friend's lives pan out, a lot of what I think about relates to ministry and parenting in general.

    Maybe I should start a youth ministry blog ;)

    ReplyDelete