Monday, June 28, 2010

030/365 - Yesterday's Last Breath

I didn't do nearly as much, or anything, that I wanted to do today. =/ Didn't work today, which is what I usually do to keep myself busy. I did manage to hangout for a few hours with my friend, Kenny, at Applebees. He told me he was there playing videogames... Of course, I thought, "Wait... Since when did Applebees have videogames?..." Well... Apparently, there are videogames if you bring your own TV and SNES, and set it all up on the table! Hahaha... We had people coming up to use the whole time, checking it out. Love those random moments.

As for today's photo... I'll let it speak for itself, and see what y'all get out of it. 

P.S. I was planning on using a photo that pertained to Applebees, but this is a far more dynamic and thematic image, in my opinion. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment