It was back to Goose Rock today! This time, however, we (Kenny and I) hiked it different from any of the ways I've done it before. We took the long way up to the summit, and ventured down, having lunch at Cornet Bay (I'm pretty sure...). Then took "Discovery Trail" on the way back... Only to discover (Sorry. =P Ha.) it dumped us out onto the highway, so we had to hoof it back to the Deception Pass parking lot on it! Ugh. Haha. At least the terrain was level, but pavement isn't as forgiving on the joints as a forest trail is (relatively speaking).
This evening, I led a small Bible study, through Romans 2, with a friend of mine and two girls from his Sunday school class. I think it went pretty well, although it went by quick. We need to figure out a better way of discussion... As in plan for more questions. Ha. Knowing this, hopefully tomorrow will be much better when I lead Matthew 6:5-15 with a young adult group. Should be fun nonetheless!! =)
Well, I'm still in search for a real sweet shot! I cannot wait until it comes! [You're right; we'll get there, Rick ;)!] I still need to set up a Flickr. Argh. I have a lot of pics that need to be uploaded!
Until tomorrow! =D

No comments:
Post a Comment