Honestly, I'm pretty dissatisfied with my photos today. Sorry to be a pessimist. (I promise it'll get better! Skip ahead if you must.) Yes, I took photos of what I saw, but that was about it. I had great difficulty trying to find anything to take a "good" photo of (well, when I did have my camera, at least!). I tried several things, such as decreasing the depth of field, taking a different angle, etc. to make a "better" shot. However, none of that matters if it doesn't capture what you're feeling.
Ironically, one of those "failed" pictures led to this blog entry. Today's shot shows a generic, painted image of a person walking, indicating the beginning of the new Maylor's Point trail. (It's a pretty cool and relaxing trail, btw!) You know, we all have our off-days. In fact, the last few days have included several instances of things not going my way. It happens. We just have to keep walking! Can't let all that junk get in our way, holding us back.
I'm a firm believer in the fact that there will always be a better day, and the only way we'll get there is if we keep moving forward, even if it's just a tiny step. Whatever that distance is is that much farther away from where you started ;).
Keep walking.

No comments:
Post a Comment