"Can your pants do this?!" HAHA! =P
First month = Success! What a month it has been! It was absolutely crazy in several ways and a lot of fun in others. And often times, it was just crazy fun! ;) Been much hanging out and countless hikes. (Today being another hike, at Mt. Erie!) There are a few things I failed to mention, either because I forgot or didn't want to include it in my entry, such as a Relay For Life Angelo and I did... somewhere in June! Ha. Always enjoy doing that. =) There was also another game of Ultimate or two, one of which was an intense game this past Sunday at Fort Nugent! I haven't been there in a year or two, and I had a blast being back out on the field, in such a highly-competitive game that always happens with that group! =)
To be serious for a moment, God definitely proved, once again, why I (we) need Him during this month, too. I had a lot of wonderful talks with friends, helped with worship at the old folks home... Lead two Bible studies and participated in several others. More personal devo time. He really pulled me through some tough times and made the good times even better! And now, in less than two weeks, I'm off to San Fransisco, leading youth (What? Who thought it was a good idea to leave me responsible for the lives of youth?! O_O! Haha.), helping with a local food bank, Salvation Army, etc. I'm excited to see what He does with us there!
With all that being said, here's moving right along into month two with "Project 365!" Hiking, again, tomorrow, so I know it's going to start off on the right foot! ;) Hope you'll continue to run with me on this journey! =)
Ciao!

CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST 31 DAYS!!! I just started my 2nd month of this project, yeah. I feel pretty legit, bahaha.
ReplyDelete