Sunday, June 6, 2010

008/365 - Hiking in the Rain Part 2

I really want to upload some portfolio-quality photographs, but I've either not been getting the shots or they just haven't been representing the day. Or maybe I'm just too hard on myself. Meh, whatevs. Here's today's photo! =)

Angelo and I ventured out of town, looking for anything and anywhere to go on this drizzly day, and we stumbled upon Ebey's Landing. It was the first time I hiked the trail. It's not a difficult one (Well, this portion, at least), and you get some good views of the surrounding landscape. It's a win-win ;). Definitely check it out if you're in the area. Oh, and yes, my clothes were pretty soaked, again. Haha. I wouldn't say it was raining as hard as it was at Goose Rock last week, but we were out here longer.

On another note, I hope all of you guys are enjoying this blog! =) It's really pushing me to always take my camera with me, and I'd say that's a good habit to get into if I want to do this professionally, yeah? Haha. Also, it's forcing me to always share something, even if it's not that great (in my opinion). Keep the creative cycle spinning! I'm glad Rick talked me into this project; Everyone should do this, I think. Doesn't have to be photography... Could be music, drawings, writings... You don't even have to be a master at any of it! (I'm certainly not! Haha.) Just get creative and share ;)!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that place. It's a great place to hike on a sunny day!

    -Stephen

    ReplyDelete