Sunday, August 1, 2010

055/365 - Good Times Are Here Once Again! [For July 23rd, 2010]

On the left is Andrew, whom I haven't seen in... I don't even know how long! This is the epic "man battle," as Cammie put it, between himself and Victor. Haha. Shot was taken before the wedding rehearsal.

I've said this many times before and I'll always stick by it: We have the best group of friends! No question. =) Even though we don't always see or speak to one another very often, we're all still very close. Like we've never been apart. Let me give you an example...

Victor and I are chilling out in our hotel room when Andrew walks in and immediately tackles Victor, and then jumped on my bed, attempting to do the same. This incident started all the shenanigans that lead to this (photo), and the rest of the weekend with him. Haha. I don't think much of our conversations or interactions were spent on "catching up." We'd talk as if we didn't miss a thing through the years... One of us would grab a football and we'd throw that around, no hesitation. This "man battle" is another one of those things that randomly breaks out, because we know each other all too well. When we get together, our focus doesn't seem to be on reminiscing, although that's definitely part of it, but rather writing another chapter to our lives. ;)

I can go on and on, and maybe this doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary to you guys... But, if you've been around our group... Not to brag, but we're something special. ;) Haha. Senior year of high school kicked this whole thing off, and the rest is history, as they say. We've had too many good times to list... It has tapered off since then, because we're all scattered around the country, doing our own things... Yet, I'd say I'm closer to some now, and as I've just mentioned, nothing changes when we're all hanging out. =)

1 comment: