Friday, August 27, 2010

088/365 - Speed Racer! [For August 25, 2010]

While cleaning my room, I came across this miniature replica of the star of Speed Racer, the Mach 5! I loved Speed Racer as a kid growing up! I don't remember much of the storyline, but even at an early age, there's a good chance a boy will be attracted to a fancy race car that could jump and was equipped with such things, as saw blades, to survive the race! Ahhh! I actually have quite a bit of Speed Racer toys lying around. Anything from the Mach 5 to the new Mach 6 (Not as cool as the 5. ;)), and even some of the characters (i.e. Chim-Chim!). Surprisingly, I don't own any of the old episodes! I've gotta address that... I do, however, have the live-action film that came out not too long ago. I should watch it again! Ashley, do you want to join me?! =D Hahaha! Good times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment