For those few readers who aren't familiar with VBS, it's basically a "mini-camp" for kids, lasting a few hours each day, usually for a week. There area few different stations (i.e. story time, games, etc.) that we bring the kids to. There's also a theme every year (this year was "Son Rock Kids Camp," which was a camping/outdoors theme), as well as a daily Bible lesson. Cute, and really fun for the kids!
95% of the time, I was the photographer, but I did have complete control over both my group and photographing all the groups on the last day... Or I thought I had complete control... Here was my Facebook status from that day:
Today in VBS, I accidentally hit one of my kids with a line drive during wiffle ball. He cried :(. But, he forgave me for it, and we high-fived! =) However, in retribution for his fallen brother, another boy decided to punch me with a chocolate milk container in a very bad spot... Somebody didn't get the forgiveness memo. -_-!! Haha > < !!!
Devastating!! -_- However, outside of that tearful incident, my group seemed to have the most fun that day, partly at my expense… Haha. I paid the price, but it all worked out in the end! =P
Big thanks to Lora, Nicole, and everyone else who helped make VBS possible, and trusted me enough to put children’s lives in my hands! Haha.
Here are a few photos from the week (top to bottom: 057-061):

No comments:
Post a Comment