Got my feet on the field once again for a game of Ultimate Frisbee! Playing with athletes and Navy guys made me realize how out of shape I really am! Haha. =S I was getting worked in the first game, but started to pick it up as the games went on. No matter how tiring it can be playing with that group, it's always fun! I absolutely love Ultimate! =)
After watching the X Games (Is anyone a fan? Because there were some ridiculously awesome moments, especially during that final motocross event!), Wynton and I headed to the Donut House!
After watching the X Games (Is anyone a fan? Because there were some ridiculously awesome moments, especially during that final motocross event!), Wynton and I headed to the Donut House!
While there, I grabbed this random photo of Wynton above (063). I was dinking around with some settings on my camera and he decided to play it up for the lens. That's the result. =P
He's good at these spontaneous shots. It makes for some good concept art, I have to say! To the left is a similar photo I snapped a while back, also taken at the Donut House, under similar circumstances.
Yep yep!
Yep yep!


I think these are my favorite pictures of yours yet. At least they're up there. These are AWESOME, Matt!
ReplyDelete