I can't believe I forgot my camera! =( Haha. However, Lora let me use her's to take this day's photo. (There's a hint of what this photo is. ;))... Problem is she still needs to send it to me, which won't be until later this week, at the earliest. She's currently road-tripping back to Chicago for seminary.
So yes. Photo 092 is on hold. In the meantime, you can catch up on the rest of my project if you haven't been able to keep up, and OH! Check out photo 057! Clearly nobody noticed, but my friend Rick is doing a 365 project as well, and he's always been one day ahead of me... Well, a couple days ago, I realized that he was now two days ahead of me! Whaa?? I then went back through my blog and discovered that I had forgot to post my photo for July 25th! Ugh! So, please give it a look! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment