Monday, August 2, 2010

056/365 - I Now Pronounce You... [For July 24th, 2010]

Husband and wife!! Matt and Heather's wedding day!!!! =D Definitely happy for them! It was a small, and rather quick wedding (including the reception), but no way did that damper on the fun! ;)

I honestly don't know what more to say... I believe pictures will describe it better than I can ever hope to! ;) So, look for more photos from this wedding to pop-up soon. Some will be here, and all will be on Facebook. (I posted a few there already. More to come!) I didn't get too many "good" shots of the ceremony because the pro photographer preferred I didn't use my camera flash, and not too many from the reception because we were just partying it up! =D But there are some goodies!

So yes, I'll try to get all the photos posted in some form or another ASAP! Until then...

CONGRATULATIONS, MATT AND HEATHER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment