Monday, August 2, 2010

057/365 - The Last Hurrah [For July 25th, 2010]

Well... It was fun, but it was time to go our separate ways once again. =( Before we finally did, we made the last day in TX count! =)

We hit up not one, but two malls! The one pictured was more of an outlet mall, though. Still! We found ways to enjoy it, the best way we knew how! ;) Haha.

The second mall was pretty sweet! It's in Dallas. I believe it's four stories tall, with an ice rink! Preetty sweet!

Then, it was off to the airport and back to home...

We had a blast! Along with meeting Emily (Finally! Haha. I don't know how I hadn't met her before, her being friends with everyone else.), it was a fantastic reunion, getting some of the group back together. Loved it! We've gotta meet up again, sooner than later, k?! =)

**** So... I typed this on August 28th, 2010...I just now realized my entire 365 blog is off by a day, all because I forgot to post this entry!! Argh!!! Haha... Looks like I'll have to fix and revamp the entire blog now... Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment