Today was the big day for Cameron and Erica!!! =D I remember when they first started dating... I knew right away he made a good choice. ;)
We received first-class treatment the whole day. I heard several guests stayed in an amazing bed and breakfast, and we all received limo rides directly to Erica's house, where the wedding was being held.
The wedding was beautiful! Lovely setting and ceremony. It rained a little bit, though; just enough to notice, but not nearly enough to ruin it! Nothing was bringing this day down. It really was fairytale for them! After the ceremony, there were plenty of great toasts and OH shout-outs to our table from our fellow friends! Then, we danced the night away, like it was 2005! ;)
After the wedding was all said and done, now late in the evening, the rest of our group ventured to nearby Portland to pay Voodoo Doughnut a visit. We've all heard good things about the place; now it was our turn to check it out for ourselves. Long story short: Yes. It was extremely delicious! I had a doughnut covered in thick, white frosting, with Fruit Loops piled on top. Literally. Piles of this tasty cereal were piled on top. Van had the famous bacon doughnut, and Ashley had a Butterfinger one. These may sound like odd and potentially bad flavors and combinations, but trust me, they were incredible! Well, I can't speak for everyone else, but mine was definitely fantastic. ;) Better than the Donut House. Yes, I said better. =)
CONGRATULATIONS, CAMERON AND ERICA!!! Wish you both the best!! =)
*Ironic by Alanis Morissette
P.S. Seeing Ken and Van, both whom I haven't seen since we graduated... John, again. And just getting almost everyone back together, in general... Nothing changed. =) Fives years had past since the last time I saw Ken and Van, and I rarely see John... None of it matter. Read this entry to understand what I mean!
Best. Group. Ever. Love my friends. <3

No comments:
Post a Comment