I've been checking out youth group lately and I do help out here and there. If I want to do ministry, I need to be involved in some way, even if it is just hanging out and seeing what goes on, you know?
Tonight was game night. A bunch of kids came and brought their friends. Which on one hand was fantastic because the youth group is on the smaller side. Although ministry is never (or shouldn't be) a numbers game, it's always nice to see more people get involved. On the other hand, it was pretty crazy! Haha. Kids came in yelling, Xboxes, videogames, and even a tv in hand!!
Along with all that and playing sardines (FUN game!), we played several games inspired by the show Minute To Win It. Basically, you have one minute to do some wacky, random task that nobody ever does but it's usually entertaining. =P In the game pictured, the object was to wrap yourself in a roll of toilet paper without ripping it. Haha.
P.S. Sorry about the red eyes! This is what happens when you combine a tiny point and shoot with extremely poor lighting, all while attempting to capture a spur of the moment event. =P

No comments:
Post a Comment