Thursday, October 21, 2010

136/365 - Leavenwoth [For October 12th, 2010]

After much fun and enjoyment over in Spokane, it was time for me to get back to the Westside.

On the way back, the Burge's and I stopped in Leavenworth, just to walk around the town for a bit. It's a cool little place. A tourist town, for sure, dressed up in old fashion attire throughout.

I snapped this shot at the nearby river. The colors were outstanding, reflecting off the water. You know, I didn't use to be a fan of Fall... I'm one of those people who wants the extreme conditions. If it's Summer, it better be at least 75 degrees out. Hopefully 80+. Everyday. And if it's winter, I want a few feet of snow for weeks at a time. So, I looked at Fall as being that dull, waiting period until the next exciting season. Photography has since changed that for me. =) I'm now noticing just how beautiful the colors are and how unique the warm sunlight really is at this time of the year. And I love every minute of it. =)

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! I wanted to go to Leavenworth so bad. I'm pretty sure it looked awesome with all the Fall colours.

    -Stephen

    ReplyDelete