It was my day off; one of the few during the last couple weeks. I could've spent the day catching up on things around here. And I guess I kind of did, by helping donate old clothes we weren't using anymore. But mostly, I just wanted to relax while I could, and chilled out. Went through a photography magazine I had gotten the day before. Always find inspiration in those! ;) Played some Halo: Reach, despite my hypocritical thoughts. I scored a killer deal the other day: the game + $20 gift card. It was too good to pass up! And even though I'd rather do other things besides play video games, I admit they're a great way to keep up with friends, believe it or not. Matt and I, for example, always caught up on how we're doing over a game of Madden, and now Halo. Angelo and I also got a game of Halo going, and it reminded me of when we used to play games and lots of other things before we became "adults" with priorities. Before we had any cares and agendas. We all had it so easy back then! Haha.
This is a shot of Angelo at West Beach today. It's so funny. It's such a classic, go-to spot for us that we were driving around and just ended up there; drawn to it automatically, without any discussion about where we were going. Haha.
All in all, it was a good, relaxing day off. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment