Thursday, September 9, 2010

102/365 - Donut House + (No) Adventure? [For September 8th, 2010]

This photo kind of sums up the night. I could've taken the photo better in-camera, so what you see now is some weird crop. No longer compositionally sound. Disorganized. Yep. That's us! =P

Jennifer randomly called Stephen and I to go to the Donut House. She had to travel quite a ways to get there, because she wasn't in town. And then she had to drive back, of course! She put the effort into that one!

It was great seeing her, as well as Stephen. I don't see either of them much! We just chilled out and talked. We attempted to go on an adventure afterwards, of any sort, but we ended up calling it a night when the lack of feasible ideas and time constraints kicked in. Still, it was a worthwhile trip (as Donut House runs always are ;)).

No comments:

Post a Comment