Sunday, September 5, 2010

097/365 - Day In The Sun [For September 3rd, 2010]

It's another house sitting week(ish). Combine this with work, where I usually don't have my camera anyway, and this doesn't leave me with a whole lot of time to really get out and do "real" photography. So, I've been running around with my little point and shoot, snapping random shots and/or cool lighting effects. You may have been able to tell. Haha. I promise higher-quality photos are in the pipeline; just have to wait. Sorry! But, a photo is a photo, and in the long run, if I can capture moments and snapshots of life, in one way or another, then it's a win. =)

This here is Mocha, after a day out in the warm sunshine. Reminds me. To entertain myself while I was house sitting, I decided to count how many times Mocha meowed in half an hour. The answer? 101. Give or take a few, depending on your definition of a cat's meow. You know how many times my cat meows? If I'm lucky, two or three times, in a 24 hour period, with her own little pur/meow sounds mixed in. Hahah. Oh, Mocha...

No comments:

Post a Comment