Thursday, September 9, 2010
103/365 - The Bread of life
Without blowing this entry up into a huge theological discussion, let's just say we had a great chat at Bible study, in John 6. ;) It was a small group tonight but we got into some big time topics, such as the frequency of communion and what it personally means to each of us, individually. It was interesting because I guess I've never really thought about what it means to me... I get that it's the representation of Christ's sacrifice, our belief and acceptance of it, and Him, etc... But it's just one of those things that I kind of go through the motions about in church. Not that I don't care... Just never thought about why I go up there to receive it, I suppose? It's weird, because I feel I know the answer... but maybe I don't feel the weight of glory, so to speak? Hmm hmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment