Wow, only the second day and I'm already having difficulties choosing which photo to post! It kinda stinks, because, I guess to be "legal" about it, the photo has to be one you took yourself and not one someone took of you, although there were a few goodies that fit in this latter category =). But, I think this photo that I took is able to sum up the day's events!
Wynton (pictured) and I were wanting to get out of our homes and do something. After some discussion, we decided to hike up to Goose Rock in the Deception Pass area. The view from up there doesn't get much better around these parts, even though it was pouring down rain!!!
If you look closely enough, you can see the rain coming down. The photo doesn't do it ANY justice; the rain was immense!! We were soaked, and it took hours for us to dry off. [Because we man'd up, going without jackets, and not even using the hoods of our sweatshirts! True Washingtonians =P!] We could barely see where we were going at times. Soo much fun! I recommend everyone should hike in the rain at least once! BUT! I do not claim responsibility for any potential illness. It's your decision; I'm merely suggesting it. Haha.
After our little adventures, I headed off to a movie night at Jessica's to watch Sherlock Holmes and Valentine's Day with a bunch of friends. Movie nights are ALWAYS good times =D! I wish I could post some pics from that, but *points back to first paragraph* =(. Haha. Maybe I'll put some up in a "bonus" entry, that won't officially be a part of "365."
See you all back here tomorrow/later today!!

you know. i've never been up to goose rock. well, at least i don't think i've been up there. haha
ReplyDeleteif you're wondering ... when you're making a post under "post options" you can change the time stamp. i usually change it to the right day and the time of 11:59 PM
haha. try it? wouldn't hurt!
=O!! Okay, you need to make Goose Rock priority 1 (well... actually, getting a working DSLR body is priority 1 =P) whenever you're back up here ;)! It's a pretty quick trail up there, so you don't need to block an entire day out for it or anything. Haha.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'd prefer keeping the time stamp accurate, cuz it's just part of the memory/experience for me ;).